Let me start by saying not everyone will believe the same things as I do. Not everyone will agree with me. I can not please everyone and have no desire to try. That’s exhausting!
So here goes nothing.. 10 things I believe:
1. I believe most people who fail at breastfeeding do so because lack of information and support. Too many times the excuse is “my milk dried up”. Where this is possible, it seems to be most people’s go to excuse as to why they stopped. Using that excuse often times simple just means: lack of education/information on the subject.
2. I believe that if a fart stinks…. You need to poop! Plain and simple. Take your smelly ass to the bathroom.
3. I believe too many parents on ignorant on the subject of car seats. Just because your child is 20lbs doesn’t mean you need to forward face them. Broken legs are much better than a broken neck.
4. I believe magic eraser is a gift from God!!!
5. I believe stay at home moms have one of the hardest jobs ever. Since becoming a stay at home mom I realize I’m so much more exhausted at the end of the day than I ever was when I worked outside of the house.
6. I believe red heads can rock wearing the color red.
7. I believe some people should just leave their eyebrows alone! PUT THE SHARPIE DOWN.
8. I believe in amber teething necklaces!!
9. I believe children should not be forced into gender roles and colors. If my son wants to be a princess he can be a princess. If my daughters want to wear clothing with trucks they can. If my son wants long hair he can have it. If my daughters want short hair, they too can have it.
10. I believe that no child should go to bed crying. I believe sleep training and cry it out methods are emotionally harmful.